The Gino Bello Homes Sales Team | Associate Real Estate Broker
For Gino Bello, if his heart isn’t in it, he just can’t do it. That’s why it was a relatively easy decision to leave his accounting job at KPMG to pursue a career as a realtor. “From the time I was pretty young, I knew two things: I loved real estate and I wanted my own [...]
For Gino Bello, if his heart isn’t in it, he just can’t do it. That’s why it was a relatively easy decision to leave his accounting job at KPMG to pursue a career as a realtor. “From the time I was pretty young, I knew two things: I loved real estate and I wanted my own business.”
So, at the age of 25, Gino began making his way in an industry where 92% of his colleagues don’t succeed. “That’s what drove me. I refused to fail.” And, it didn’t take long for him to realize he’d truly discovered his passion, and a deep commitment to his craft. “Two weeks after I got my realtor’s license, I changed my license plate to ‘Top Realtor.’ Sure, I got laughed at, but my goal was to be the best at what I do.”
Fast forward fifteen years, and Gino is among the top real estate agents in Westchester County. Behind him is a wildly successful team-based business he built from scratch with Gerry Magnarelli, his childhood best friend from the Bronx. He boasts about 800 homes sold over the last 15 years, and knows the ins and outs of buying and selling in Westchester like the back of his hand. Calling him “straightforward” and a “pleasure to work with,” clients return to Gino again and again, relying on his expertise, his patience, and above all, his integrity. “I have no trouble sleeping at night because no matter what, the client comes first, not the commission.”
Married to his college sweetheart, whom he met at Fordham University, this ambitious boy from the Bronx feels right at home in White Plains where he’s raising three kids. “Every time I make a decision, I ask myself, what would my family think?” In this emotionally-charged business of complex but rewarding life-changing decisions, “there will always be rainstorms,” he says, “but doing the right thing is what matters to me.” And, for this accountant turned top realtor, “I just don’t want to do anything else.”
- One of the Top Realtors in Westchester County in Transactions
- 2016 – Ranked 38 of 170 of Top Real Estate Agents by Transactions by Real Trends’ America’s Best Real Estate Agents
- 2016-2010 – “Five Star Agent Award Recipient” by Westchester Magazine
- 2015-2014 – Voted “Best Realtor in Westchester” by Westchester Magazine
- 2009 – “Rising Stars – “Westchester’s 40 under 40 Award Winner” by Westchester Business Council
- 2008 – Featured in Westchester County’s Business Journal – “Male Executives of Westchester”
- Platinum Level Award Winner with Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
- Quality Service Certified
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Representative, SFR
- Member of Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors, HGAR
- Member of Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, HGMLS
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors, NYSAR
- Member of National Association of Realtor, NAR
- Member of Greater Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service, CMLS
- Previously a Relocation Tax Specialist for KPMG
- Fordham University Alumni
- Fluent in Italian
- Houlihan Lawrence
- 237 Mamaroneck Avenue
- White Plains, NY 10605
- Languages: English, Italian
- Specialties: Listing Agent, Negotiation, Client Relationship, Current Market Knowledge, Broker, Zillow Premier Agent, Face of Westchester, Top Agent, Americas Best List
- Service Area: Ardsley NY, Armonk NY, Chappaqua NY, Cortlandt Manor NY, Eastchester NY, Elmsford NY, Goldens Bridge NY, Harrison NY, Hartsdale NY, Mamaroneck NY, Mount Kisco NY, New Rochelle NY, North Salem NY, Ossining NY, Pelham NY, Pleasantville NY, Port Chester NY, Pound Ridge NY, Scarsdale NY, South Salem NY, Tarrytown NY, Thornwood NY, Tuckahoe NY, Valhalla NY, West Harrison NY, White Plains NY, Yorktown Heights NY
We just closed on the sale of our house. This process would not have had the same wonderful outcome if not for Gino. There are a few reasons Gino is so successful 1- he knows the market like the back of his hand 2- he TRULY has your best interest at heart and NOT his own 3- he surrounds himself with other vendors who have the same ethos. He is all class and ensures even the most stressful situations are handled seamlessly.
Gino helped us find our home almost a year ago. It was a long, stressful process, final count on homes seen was 75? but Gino was always patient, knowledgeable and made us feel like we were his only clients. He always listened to our concerns and even reminded us of them to keep us from making the wrong choices. He is the real deal and we feel lucky to know him! I would recommend him first and hands down to anyone looking for a new home. Thanks Gino!
The Gino Bello Team did an excellent job from the very beginning until the closing. They priced the co-op appropriately, prepared the co-op to highlight the strengths, they marketed to correct buyers, communicated clearly & often and were always willing to assist.
Gino Bello sold our house in four hours, for $25,000 over asking price, in an all-cash deal. Clearly, he's the man. But wait, there's more. -- He is strategic, and a true partner. Having someone like this on your side makes all the difference. -- He knows the market. He's a skilled negotiator, and makes it look easy. -- Gino works all the time and is available 24/7. I don't know when he sleeps. -- He helped us through a tricky [...]
Gino was invaluable to us as we were purchasing our first homes. He understood what we wanted, steered us away from properties that may be problems in the long run and was always very responsive. He and his team had a great work ethic and were very supportive throughout.
Gino helped my husband and I buy our new home. He was very easy to get in touch with and always responded to messages very quickly. Gino is very knowledgeable in terms of house and property maintenance, so he was able to point of both good and bad things in all of the properties we viewed. When we did find the perfect house, Gino was genuinely excited for us and made sure the rest of the process go very smoothly. We would strongly recommend Gino to anyone interested in purchasing a home.
Gino and his team sold my house despite challenges in the market. I am very impressed by his team's strong work ethic and extremely professional services. Gino was self-driven and energetic, paid attention to important details, and made the selling process completely worry-free for customers. Gino was highly responsive to our queries. He was always confident, never gave up, and always came up with new creative efforts (in both marketing and negotiating). The professionals (e.g. home [...]
My husband and I met Gino at an Open House one day. We started working with Gino from that day on. He not only has great knowledge in the real estate business, but he is also a wonderful person who looks out for his clients. Every email and/or phone call was returned promptly. He was always professional and we trusted his suggestions. I have already given his number to two other couples who are currently looking!
Jessica was extremely helpful in the process of finding a new apartment. She was always very responsive both in the searching process and when getting things up and running. Knowledgeable of the surrounding area and provided some great recommendations for local activities and services.
Gino is extremely knowledgeable of the White Plains area and the housing market in general. He promised me he would find what we were looking for and he came through. Not only did he negotiate a great deal on the home we purchased, but even helped me negotiate the sale of my condo, in which he was not getting a commission on. He's straightforward, responsive and personable. He won't push or rush you into buying anything, especially if he knows it's not right for you. He's [...]