237 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
Email Phone: 917-653-4099 Direct Phone: 914-328-6300x15332 Fax: 914-328-7902
Gerry Magnarelli, a native of New York earned his BA in International Management from Pace University. Gerry is a licensed Associate Real Estate Broker. As a member of the Gino Bello Homes Sales Team, Gerry has a keen knowledge in computer tools and skills which he uses to improve the delivery of real estate services to his clients.
Prior to Gerry’s affiliation with Houlihan Lawrence he was a Regional Trainer for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the Westchester and Connecticut offices. Before that Gerry was the Operations Manager for Rand Commercial Services, a Commercial Real Estate company in the Hudson Valley.
Gerry lives in White Plains and has become a local expert in his community. Gerry has been active in the real estate community for the past 10 years and in the community through charitable, community and civic service.
When working with my clients my goal is to find you a home; not just a place to live.
- Member of Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
- Member of Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Pace University Alumni
- Fluent in Italian
- Operations Manager for Major Commercial Real Estate Company in The Hudson Valley for 7 Years
- Commercial Property Specialist – Specializing in Investment Properties, Retail, Development and Multi-Family
- Previously a Regional Trainer for National Real Estate Firm for Westchester and Connecticut